Created on Friday, 17 October 2014 08:34
November 22 and 23
The Big Rake is coming and we need plenty of paper yard waste bags to fill with leaves. Visit our kiosk to see the box where you can deposit your bags and sign up to rake, bake, or help.
· To create a more pleasant raking experience, you may choose how many yards you are willing to rake.
· Sign up as a team or as an individual.
· We are only accepting 2 yards per every 10 rakers. Sign up early so we can accept all yard nominations.
A person is eligible for raking if they:
· Are financially unable to pay for landscaping services.
· Physically cannot rake.
· Live within 5 miles of the church.
Other volunteer opportunities: Greeters, ushers, lunch set up and clean up.
Links to sign up:
· Rake - http://bit.ly/bigrakerake
· Bake cookies for home owners – http://bit.ly/rakecookies
· Help in other ways - http://bit.ly/bigrakehelp